It seems you enjoy cigars, and you often travel on business trips. It doesn’t matter if you are traveling to Cuba or Montenegro; it is important to have the right equipment. Carrying three to four cigars is a good idea if you enjoy smoking cigars. To keep your cigars fresh and intact, it is important to properly store them. It is not easy. You need to take certain steps.
Climate changes can have an impact on the quality of your cigars, whether you’re flying or driving. Humidity can quickly make your cigars go bad. How can you travel while keeping your cigars safe? We have a few tips to help you keep your cigars safe and fresh.
Let’s take a look at some ways to protect your cigars while on the road.
Here are Four Simple Ways to Keep Your Cigars in Good Condition While You Travel
#1. Travel Humidors
A travel humidor is your best friend while on the road. Experts recommend that travel humidors keep your food fresh and delicious for as long as you can. Travel humidors keep them from drying out and getting too hot. They also maintain temperature and humidity.
Here are two things to consider if you haven’t yet purchased a travel humidor.
- What size travel humidor are you looking for?
- How many cigars will you store?
#2. Leather Cigar Cases
- A leather cigar case is another option. It keeps the freshness intact and looks elegant and sophisticated. It comes mostly with a lighter, and a cutter for cigars.
#3. Humidor bag
- A humidor bag is a great option if you have large collections that you need to take with you. You will be amazed at how long the cigars last inside.
#4. Small cooler
- You could store them in a small cooler. Yes, that’s right! To transport them, you can store them in a small cooler.
Tips to Travel with Cigars
There are other things to consider, besides how to transport them.
- Keep your cigars at 55-70 Fahrenheit.
- Keep them dry
- Never touch them with damp hands. Before you smoke, dry your hands thoroughly.
- They should be kept away from too much sunlight.
- Keep your Cigars Safe
Most cigars are passed down from generation to generation. Cigars are a luxury type of smoke and must be stored safely. It is difficult to keep them fresh and intact. You can only do the best with the tips that we have provided. The cigar will remain fresh and intact for as long as it is possible. Avoid storing them in direct sun or at extreme temperatures. There is nothing better than arriving at your destination, enjoying a great cigar, and then unwinding from all the stress of travel.